- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Digital Health Roundtable „Communication & Trust“
19. Oktober 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The third digital health roundtable of the German Israeli Health Forum for Artificial Intelligence (GIHF-AI) deals with the question of how to gain more trust in digital health and AI-based health applications in specific, touching upon the importance of patient-centered care and communication.
14:00h: Welcome and Introduction
– Carsten Ovens, Executive Director, ELNET-Germany
14:05h: Trust through evidence: Two countries, two perspectives, one goal?
– Prof. Dr. Ronni Gamzu, CEO, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov)
– Alexandra von Korff, CEO, yeswecan!cer
– Short Q&A
14:45h: AI in healthcare: Communication & Trust is key
– Dr. Anke Diehl, CTO, University Hospital Essen
– Dr. Elan Sasson, CEO & Co-Founder, Data Science Group
– Dr. Yishai Shimoni, Manager ML for Healthcare and Life Sciences, IBM Research
– Dr. Christian Storm, CEO & Co-Founder, TCC GmbH
– Laura Wamprecht, Managing Director, Flying Health
– Moderation: Prof. Dr. David Matusiewicz, Dean & Institute Director, FOM
16:00h: End of event