- This event has passed.
Digital Health Roundtable “Regulation”
20. September 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The second digital health roundtable of the German Israeli Health Forum for Artificial Intelligence (GIHF-AI) deals with health data regulation in Europe, Germany and Israel, with a special focus on the European Health Data Space (EHDS) and implications for AI-based health applications.
14:00h: Welcome and Introduction
Carsten Ovens, Executive Director, ELNET-Germany
14:05h: Health data portability: Two countries, two perspectives, one goal?
– Yoel Ben-Or, Head of Policy Digital Health, Ministry of Health Israel
– Nicole Formica-Schiller, CEO & Founder, Pamanicor Health AG
14:45h: The regulation of health data: Voices from Germany and Israel
– Miriam Klemke, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Vara*
– Ronya Rubinstein, Co-CEO, Comns
– Sebastian Vorberg, LL.M., Vorberg.Law
– Uri Goren, Head of Marketing and Customer Experience, Novamed Ltd
– Moderation: Artur Olesch, Founder & Editor-in-Chief, aboutDigitalHealth.com
16:00h: End of event